Photography has become one of the most popular topics among bloggers.
That’s why the vast amount of results is likely to give you quite a headache.
In the end you might have to spend a lot of time browsing through the different sites before you find a blog that lives up to your expectations.
Time that is actually better spent on reading content and learning about the particular aspect of photography you are interested in.
Enjoy the best photography blogs on the Internet
Hopefully this list of high-quality photography blogs helps you to cut down on the time searching for good content. I visit these sites regularly and highly recommend checking them out – that’s if you don’t know them already. Lots of them I came across because they were recommended by the photographers featured on this site.
Of course this is a very subjective selection I made. If you know any other blogs or online photography magazine, please share the links. Either by leaving a comment at the end of this article, by getting in touch through one of the social media profiles on Facebook or Twitter – or simply by sending an e-mail to: [email protected].
1. 2HeadS – by Gonzalo Bénard
2. 30y3 – Contemporary Photography from Spain
3. New Landscape Photography – by Willson Cummer
4. SP Street Photographers – Collective of International Street Photographers
6. Dirty Blog – A Blog from Greek street photographer Dirty Harrry
7. Lomography – The Home of Creative Analogue Photography & Cameras
8. Eric Kim’s Blog – Street Photography
10. Kwerfeldein (German Photography Blog)
What website do you frequently visit? Share your recommendations of the best photography blogs.